Adding a support rail to a bed gives caregivers peace of mind because it helps keep loved ones safe. Stander's 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch works well as a side rail for preventing falls, and as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. The rail folds down and out of the way when it is not in use - a great feature when it's time to make the bed. It can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. The 30" Safety Bed Rail & Padded Pouch attaches to the bed frame with a dual safety strap which provides stability and keeps it from getting bumped out of place. It works on any size home or hospital bed and at 23” high will accommodate taller pillow top mattresses.
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail: Prevents falling from bed and can be used for assistance to sit up in bed
- Padded Pouch: Safety bumper pad with 4 convenient pockets per side
- Collapsible Rail: Rail pivots down 180° to the side of the bed to allow the user to transfer from or easily make the bed
- Reversible: Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap: Secures bed rail to any sized home or hospital bed frame