The Prime Safety Bed Rail from Stander is the simple-to-use solution for fall prevention out of your home or adjustable bed. Once installed, the Prime Safety Bed Rail provides solid assistance in-and-out of bed and can help prevent dangerous night time falls. With a weight capacity of 400 lbs, the bed rail and assistance handle will give the assurance needed for those who struggle with limited or digressing mobility. The Prime Safety Bed Rail comes standard with a small organizer pouch, security strap, and clips to hang your rail on the side of the bed when not in use. Accessory pieces that are available include a large pouch, extension piece, and a swivel overbed tray table. The Prime Bed Rail works on mattress heights of 6”-15” and installs quickly on most traditional and adjustable bed types. The base piece dimensions are 19.5” x 28.5” and the height and width of the rail are 18.5” & 27”. Overcoming mobility challenges can be tough, make your home safer and more enjoyable with the Prime Safety Bed Rail from Stander.
- Bed rail allows for easy transfers in and out of bed and helps prevents nighttime falls
- Secures to bed frame with included safety strap
- Bariatric use with weight capacity at 400 lbs
- Comes with included organizer pouch to keep handy items close by
- Installs quickly and easily on most traditional and adjustable beds
- Available accessory pieces include Overbed Table attachment and Large Pouch accessory